New! Podiatric Medicine and Surgery Library on CD-ROM©
By popular demand, FARC has expanded its mission of testing psychometrics to include robust educational content. Now, you can augment your Keystone interactive Q&A simulators, with deep subject matter information. Use each Keystone core simulator alone; OR try our exciting new teaching tool; the FARC Podiatric Medicine and Surgery Library on CD-ROM©. Better yet! Invest in them both for a comprehensive test preparation package of home study material. We suggest combined use in the following manner:
- Test your knowledge base and identify deficiencies with our traditional interactive Q&A Keystone Board Examination Simulation Software©.
- Conscientiously study weak subject areas with the FARC Podiatric Medicine and Surgery Library on CD-ROM©
- Retest and restudy; as needed. Monitor your intellectual progress and growing confidence.
- Take and pass the podiatric board examination of your choice.
NOT another textbook with the same old clinical photographs and boring x-rays.
DEEP EDUCATION ... All content …No filler!
Exactly what you need to pass!
The FARC Podiatric Medicine and Surgery Library on CD-ROM© is an exhaustive new study tool that provides updated information from your medical school clinical years; including internship, residency and fellowship training (medicine and surgery). There is no need to be away from the office, pay for seminars, buy expensive textbooks, incur exorbitant hotel fees, or pay for meals and travel expenses. Study anytime! Study anywhere; at your convenience! This is not a podcast, videotape, lecture or e-subscription service with “time-bomb”. When you purchase from us - you will own your testing and educational products forever - The Keystone Q&A simulators, and the FARC Podiatry Library© are simply the most cost-effective and time-efficient way to study and learn. Distance Education … on your laptop, home or office desktop computer!
FARC Podiatry Library on CD-ROM©
*Download Sample Library Topic File
The FARC Podiatric Medicine and Surgery Library on CD-ROM© includes but is not limited to the following content. All FARC products are subject to weighted updates and revisions without notice. CD-ROM Library requires free Adobe Reader© software; not included. All medical-surgical topics included in a single library CD-ROM tool.
HALLUX ABDUCTO VALGUS SURGICAL REVIEW
- The Complex Deformity Known as Hallux Abducto Valgus
- Surgical Principles of Hallux Abducto Valgus Reconstruction
- The Akin Osteotomy and Modifications
- The Reverdin Osteotomy and Modifications
- Distal and Subcapital Metaphyseal Osteotomy Techniques
- The Meyer-Scarf Mid-shaft Osteotomy
- Proximal Osteotomies for Correction of HAV with Metatarsus Primus Adductus
- First MCJ Fusion Arthrodesis
- Pediatric Hallux Valgus Surgery
- Hallux Limitus, Arthrosis and Rigidus;
- And much more!
INFECTIOUS DISEASE REVIEW
- Prevention and Pathophysiology of Foot Infections
- Sterilization, Disinfection, Ecology, And Preparation of Pedal Skin
- Blood Borne and Communicable Pathogens
- OSHA, BIRD FLU, SARS and AIDS Standards and Requirements for the Physician
- Recognition and Pathophysiology of Foot Infections
- Bacteriology and the Role of Glycocalix in Foot Infections
- Laboratory and Radiographic Diagnostic Modalities
- Diagnostic Laboratory Analysis of Foot Infections
- Skin, Soft Tissue and Subcutaneous Foot Infections
- Infected Foot Ulcerations
- Traumatic Infections of the Foot
- Osteomyelitis of the Foot and Ankle
- Major Anaerobic Infections of the Foot
- Antimicrobial and Antifungal Agents of Choice
- Surgical Treatment of the Infected Foot
- Wound Healing, Decompression, And Soft Tissue Coverage in Foot Infections
- New Treatment Modalities for the Infected Foot
- Neuropathic Osteoarthropathy and Foot Infections
- Psychiatric Considerations of the Infected Patient
- Medicolegal Implications of the Infected Patient;
- And much more!
GENERAL PODIATRIC SURGERY REVIEW
- Leg, Ankle and Foot Fractures; soft tissue and bone
- AO/ASIF Open and Closed Traumatology
- Pes Cavus Foot, Pes Planus Foot and Vertical Talus
- Club Foot , Metatarsus Adductus and Pediatric Surgery
- Neuroma, Nerve Compression and Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- RSD and Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome
- Leg, Ankle and Foot Surgery with Arthroscopy
- Fundamental foot and ankle surgical principles
- Nail, Digital, metatarsal, TB, neuroma and bunion surgery
- Midfoot, pes cavus and flat foot surgery
- Major and minor foot-ankle-leg tendon transfers
- Major rear-foot and mid-foot fusions, equinus deformity and ankle surgery
- The infect and diabetic fetid foot
- And much more!
GENERAL PODIATRIC MEDICINE REVIEW
- History Taking & Physical Exam Techniques
- Medical Records Documentation
- Laboratory and Chemical Analysis
- Podiatric Dermatology, Oncology, Angiology and Vascular Medicine
- X-ray, Radiology and Diagnostic Imaging Techniques
- CT, PET, and MRI san, with Bone Scans
- Bone Tumors and Oncology
- Lower Extremity Anatomy and Myology
- Arthritis, Rheumatology and Connective Tissue Disorders
- Podo-Pediatrics and Podo-Geriatrics
- Pharmacology, Anesthetics, Analgesics, Steroids and NSAIDS
- Diabetology, Neuropathy, the Insensitive Foot and Wound Care
- Antibiotics, Anti-fungals and Antibiotic Drugs of Choice (bone and soft tissue)
- Shoes and Fitting, Biomechanics, Orthopedics and Orthoses
- Social and Occupational Medicine
- And so much more!
Original content provided by the nation’s leading authorities on podiatric medicine and surgery; updated by FARC experts, as needed. There is no guarantee with the FARC Podiatry Library© product. Sample download file is a crippled version for illustrative purposes only.
Our Difference! - How We Are Unique?
- Lowest cost per unit of content information
- Buy and keep model versus pricey annual subscription
- No “time-bombs” - continuous functionality
- Simple - no broadband, DSL or WiFi required
- Multi-test specificity with deep subject knowledge
- Psychological “stressor-questions” included
- Guaranteed to “pass any board examination”
back to top